Harlow Timber Systems would like to assure its customers of its commitment to their privacy, and its compliance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. Our policy is to retain personal data in accordance with the Act, and we confirm that any data collected will not be held for longer than necessary to fulfil the purposes described.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
By visiting our website you consent to us tracking non-personally identifiable data, which allows us to build up a picture of the people and companies accessing our site. This information is used purely for monitoring and assessing the effectiveness of our website and the pages within it, and we are unable to gain or pass on any personally identifiable information from this process.
• Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information contained within our website is accurate, we cannot give any guarantees to that effect.
• Advice supplied is of a general nature and must not be construed as definitive.
• Please also note that timber is a natural products and is therefore subject to infinite variety of colour and markings.
• No responsibility is taken for any third party website links contained within this site.
• This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights.